John Ward's parks his car on the side of the road in Faith Chapter 1, he drives down the same road in the same chapter during the driving/ending cut scenes in Chapter 1. Multiple things happen to John on this road depending on what ending route you are playing through.
Endings listed are:
- John is suddenly ambushed by Michael Davies during the ending monologue and John is killed which in turn causes the car to veer off the road and crash.
- John is pulled over by the police after he kills Amy Martin.
- John is stopped by the cultists who have set up a fire barricade on the road in order to stop him.
- John's car hits a deer, causing him to veer off the road and hit a tree.
Continuation of John driving in Chapter 2's demo:
- John had been driven off the road by what is believed to be a cultist who drove him off the road and into a tree near the cornfield next to the Snake Meadow Hill Church.
- The Martin House is listed as being on 1338 Snake Meadow Hill Rd. While Snake Meadow Hill is a real road in the real town of Sterling, there is no address listed with that number.
- A truck sometimes speeds down this road and can kill John(and Michael during the ending where Michael is shot in Faith Chapter 1), and appears again in Chapter 2.